Abstracts for the congress:
Participants who would like to actively participate in the CODi Congress, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
- The deadline for abstract submission is September 26, 2022.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may NOT be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 300 Words.
- The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract
- Full names (first and last) all authors
- Email addresses of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel.)
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id number.
- Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting.
- Please note: Once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered.
- To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the CODi Secretariat at email@example.com mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.
To submit an abstract please click on the “Submit Abstract” tab.
Then click on Need to create an account in order to create a new account.
Once user is created go to the “My Submissions” tab to create a new submission by clicking on the Submit Abstract tab.
If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email, please contact the Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.